- General container cartage including drop trailer deliveries
- Sidelifter deliveries – so you can load and/or unload your container safe and sound on the ground at your own premises
- Refrigerated containers – we can deliver refrigerated containers with or without power
- Over-dimensional – we are experienced in moving all types of sizes of over-dimensional cargo
- AQIS fumigation of container cargo prior to delivery
- Both inter and intra state cartage
- Major events consultation and cartage co-ordination
- Hazardous cargo – our fleet is geared and licensed to carry hazardous cargo
FCL (Full Container Load) Deliveries
Drop Trailer Deliveries
We at Wright Logistics understand the enormous demands this industry brings and happily provide this service to any of our customers who request it.
Being one of the first companies in Victoria to trial the sidelifter as a new technological advance, it has put us ahead of many competitors in terms of experience, efficiency and customer service.
Over Dimensional Deliveries
Over dimensional loads are loads that exceed the standard width, height and/or length of a standard 20ft or 40ft container.
Wright Logistics is experienced in carrying and organising over-dimensional loads of all shapes and sizes – for more information or a quote please see below.
Recently a client had crated machinery imported on Flat Rack Containers. These Crates needed to be delivered to a suburban location, unfortunately the crates on the Flat Racks were too high to transport in situ. We were able to unload the crates and deliver them on a drop deck trailer ensuring the client was not held up and the delivery was completed legally and within COR. See images in our Gallery section.
Dangerous Goods Deliveries
Wright Logistics is currently licensed to handle all types of dangerous goods. With an extensive history in dealing with dangerous goods, Wright Logistics is proud to say it has an enviable safety record and a wealth of experience and knowledge in this dangerous facet of the transport industry.